Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Incase I die tonight...

Here are some confessions of mine... Just wanted to get all of this off my chest...



I shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot the deputy.

I let the dogs out.

I found Waldo, Nemo, AND Carmen Sandiago

I cut Justin Bieber's hair

I CAN touch this

I CAN believe it's not butter

I personally believe bell bottom pants will make a comeback

I created a fake moon landing video in 1969

I created Windows 7

I made the crop circles with the alien's help

I wore the bigfoot costume in Buff Creek, California

I didn't catch a grenade for ya

I am afraid

I didn't taste the rainbow

I say never on a daily basis

I blame it on the alcohol

I did mess with Jim

I'm not actually workin on a farm

Your love isn't actually my drug. Heroin is.

I'm not actually my own grandpa.

I don't want to blow up china.

I strive to not be who i r

I'm under the impression that i wasn't born this way

Red Bull never game me wings

I do not run on Dunkin

I once didn't say "Yum" when someone said Red Robin



But... it's okay yall....



I didn't help write Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment