Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011: Birth of a New Year and hopefully a New Us!

So, as all of you with a decent number of brain cells are aware, I'm a freshman at North Central High School. And, to be perfectly honest, that just recently sunk in. As in, like, "Whoa. I'm in high school." I'm sure every one of you knows the feeling. So, today, I realized; Dang fool. I'm going to my second semester.

So, I figured I'd give ya'll a rundown on some things. A list or two... maybe three!

BEST MEMORIES OF 2010
1. By far my favorite memory was the feeling at State finals - seeing my best friends in that much joy stills makes me feel happy!
2. Upper State. When we made got back to the bus, and we chanted, "What time is it?" "KNIGHT TIME!", and a few of us nearly lost our hearing, let's just say it made up for every crap feeling from practice.
3. The aftershock of the realization, "I'm going to have a little brother or sister..." To bad that particular feeling won't have an fruition any time soon.
4. When my family got back together!
5. Getting the award for "Funniest Guy of Our Social Circle" haha. 8th grade was so stupid. XD
BEST NEW FRIENDS OF 2010
1. Becky Robertson/Heather Jones (how could I pick one? =])
2. Rebekah Ann Byrd =]
3. Taylor Wayne Jernigan =]
4. Kayla Knight =D
5. The summer version of Will Sowell
BEST DESCIONS OF 2010
1. Sharing Jesus with all my best friends! 3 people saved! Not the best, but well hey.
2. Marching Band
3. Telling someone something of great relevance to everything! I had a heart here, but apparently it's not allowed. Fail.
4. Asking Becky to rip "A Thug for Christ" for me. Great album!
5. Deciding to become friends with Becky and Heather! Amazing idea! =]
I could do a few more, but, man... Those are hard without questions. Haha. I prefer facebook surveys, to be perfectly honest. Haha. So, yeah, now that it's 2011, I, of course, have some unofficial New Year Resolutions. They're unofficial because no one keeps up with the ones they normally say, but, hey, I don't care what y'all say. I only have four followers anyways. Haha. No particular order of importance.
1 - This one has been on the list for a while... Lose weight. I've decided that this is going to be the year. I know I'm going to cut back a bit on the unhealthy food, and hopefully do P90X a bit more..
2 - Let people know about my #1 - Jesus Christ!
3 - Let more people know about one of my several #2s. Tell as many people as possible and hopefully it'll come together, though it's doubtful, because of the nature of it. Sorry for being vague, but certain people know what I'm talking about!
4 -Learn atleast one more instrument. Maybe even 2! I know atleast flute/piccolo. Then maybe oboe, for you, Anna. haha
5 - Don't have one. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment